On Sunday the 19th April 2020, run wild for Brent Lodge Wildlife Hospital
in the 26.2 mile Brighton Marathon 2020 to help raise vital funds to provide treatment and rehabilitation facilities to over 3,500 UK wildlife casualties a year with the aim of releasing them back to their natural habitats
The Brighton Marathon is one of the most picturesque marathons with a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country’s most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year.
Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
We have a few guaranteed places in the Brighton Marathon, so register your interest to run on behalf of Brent Lodge. Registration is £30 with a sponsorship pledge target of £500.
We’re with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising.
To help make you run the best it can be we will provide you with;
- Running Vest & Water Bottle: A Brent Lodge running vest to wear and a water bottle to use with pride on the day and on all your training runs.
- Fundraising Pack: A guide to giving your fundraising a kick start, full of ideas to inspire you
- Fundraising Platforms: We’ll provide the tools that suit you best for your family, friends, and colleagues to sponsor you.
- Top 10 Tips: The things to remember to make your marathon a success.
- Sponsorship Form: We’ll provide you with your all-important Brent Lodge Sponsor Form.
Here are just a few ways your sponsorships will make a difference to the wildlife we care for…
£110 could provide vital training to staff helping to deliver expert care.
£220 could help fund specialised food to feed hungry orphaned birds.
£300 could keep an underweight hedgehog in the hospital over winter.
£500 could support us with life-saving veterinary treatment and medication
Alternatively, if you have your own place and want to run for a charity, why not run for your local wildlife hospital. Get in touch today and let us help you make the most of your marathon experience!
For more information, please contact us.